Thursday, December 16, 2004

man-flab

noun. Mounds, handles, and unidentified fatty objects that protrude or swing like yo-yo's from the bodies of men.

Related terms: old-man flab, old-white-man flab, girly-man flab, man-whore, man-spat, man-crush, man-pole, man-diapers, man-beast, man-love, man-toy, man-package, man-pile, man-smell, man-boobs, man-breasts, man-tits, man-teats, man-witch, man-flesh, man-root, man-balls, man-ape, man-leech, man-sphinx, man-fiend, manhole, mankind, manscaping, man-hours, man-eater, man cave, man purse, man bag.

Real citation: "Maybe you could take my man-flab off my hands. Er, off my chest that is."
(Lonewhacko, Nov. 4, 2002, http://www.tolstoy.com/lonewacko/blog/archives/000073.html)

Made-up citation: "I'm winning the battle with man-flab, but I'm losing the battle with man-diapers."

No comments: