Monday, January 17, 2005

ballitude

noun. Testicular fortitude.

Real citation: "Quick sex thing: the whole club thing. Some women are hot enough, and they certainly can get most guys that they want. So what's with the club thing? Is it simply to dance? It can't be solely about sex though it can certainly end there. Most often its just a routine of teasing. And teasing it is! So does that make it an ego thing? or perhaps there's a mental reward for indulging in "slutitude" once in a while. I wouldn't know for certain. I don't have the ballitude to indulge in slutitude, though I would imagine it would make my head bigger."
(July 26, 2004, Miaopinie, http://www.tabulas.com/~ghost_tree/2004/07/)

Made-up citation: "My pet rats don't have much ballitude in the sense of courage, but they have enormous testicles. If my testicles were that big in proportion to the rest of my body, I'd be a serial-killing postal worker with anger management issues and grenades."

No comments: