Saturday, January 08, 2005

evil-scientist fetish

noun. A kinky liking for the mannerisms, test tubes, white coats, evil death rays--and lumbering assistants?--of our mustache-twirling, research-oriented friend, the evil scientist.

Real citation: "Like me, Laurel and Sebastian thought you should give your evil-scientist fetish a whirl. 'It is healthy to explore these fantasies in a safe environment,' says Laurel, 'and it is healthier than suppressing these thoughts. If it does not produce the expected fireworks, maybe it will inspire them to try another fantasy.'"
(Dan Savage, "Expert, schmexpert," The Stranger, http://www.thestranger.com/2004-12-16/savage.html)

Made-up citation: "I'm simply giddy at the thought of dating a woman with an evil-scientist fetish. I guess I've always wanted someone I could make sweet monkey love with while conspiring to blow up the moon."

No comments: