Saturday, March 05, 2005

pimp-o-riffic

adj. Terrifically pimpy, in either the professional or civilian sense.

Related terms: pimpmobile, pimp slap, pimp hat, pimpster, pimp-tastic, pimp-sational, pimptacular, pimp-o-rama, pimpapalooza, uber-pimp, mega-pimp, superpimp, pseudo-pimp, quasi-pimp, unpimpy, non-pimp-like, non-pimp-controlled.

Real citation: "I have managed to acquire four pairs of jeans, two slutty tops, three handbags, oops... make that four handbags, one suede and furry pimp-o-riffic coat, one denim and fur jacket, two pairs of boots, wait, three pairs of boots, two sweaters, five -- yes, five! -- belts, a wonderbra and some undies in the past month. Oh, and a denim miniskirt. Obviously, I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands when the new year kicks in and I can't shop to fill my time. A huge void will be left in my daily life. "
(Dec. 31, 2002, http://www.grumpygirl.com/daily/gg123102.html)

Made-up citation: "Since the only clothes I enjoy buying are Mr. Rogers sweaters, and I employ a negligible amount of sex workers, in good conscience, I can't put 'pimp-o-riffic' on my resume."

No comments: