Tuesday, November 01, 2005

cronytastic

adj. Fantastically chock full o' cronies, like a certain administration I've read about somewhere.

Related terms: cronylicious.

Real citation: "Speaking of the City Paper and getting pissed on, a few days ago, I suggested that the new stadium for the Nationals be called "The Plantation." I am one prescient motherfucker. The City Paper has documented the plans for the new arena and my god the place is going to be one cronytastic megalopolis."
(TheDCeiver, "DCeptette: City drenched in scat version," Oct. 12, 2005, http://dceiver.blogspot.com/2005/10/dceptette-city-drenched-in-scat.html)

Made-up citation: "If I had power--absolute, omnipotent, soul-crushing power--I'd be as cronytastic as they come. I'd rather hire a braindead candy-bar thief I know than a Mother Theresa type with a 200 I.Q. and a resume that goes all the way down to the floor that I don't."

No comments: