Monday, February 13, 2006

teenageracide

noun. Teen pregnancy, teen violence, and teen sarcasm got you down? There is a solution.

Real citation: "Let me first state that I am not in favor of murder, no matter what. I don't believe in the death penalty, and even though they annoy the crap out of me, I'd never advocate teenageracide. But anyone who's ever been through a horrible breakup can kind of maybe understand, just a little teensy bit, this poor schmoe's motivation."
(Judy McGuire, "A Man Scorned," Feb. 7, 2006, Bad Advice, badadvice.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/02/a_man_scorned_.html)

Made-up citation: "To perform a teenageracide, cut teenager in large cubes and place in one layer on a plate or in a shallow dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for one hour. Meanwhile, cut vegetables alternating each ingredient. When coals are glowing...oh wait, those are instructions for a buffalo shishkebab. Sorry, parents! My bad."

No comments: