Wednesday, April 11, 2007

fuckadocious

adj. Because the world didn't have enough variations of "fuck."

Real citation: "So... I finally lost my Philly V-card last night at the Drexel show. People were always saying that when the Roots play Philly, WATCH OUT --- everyone and their baby's mama roll out of the wood work trying to score tickets. On my end of things, the night went smoothly, but my advantage lies in the fact that no one has any idea who I am. As far as people think I am the fuckadocious (other nother) white girl with a mohawk just trying to jock the band and get autographs. Little do they know... Muah... Egg-cellent..."
(Sarah D, May 17, 2004, http://www.okayplayer.com/journals/okptour2004/gtg/000299.html)

Made-up citation: "As the Bible says, 'Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a fuckadocious witness.'"

No comments: