Monday, June 18, 2007

sea donkerella

noun. A type of whoring sea donkey, to borrow Heather Havrilesky’s favorite term.

Real citation: “I know it's a sin, but something rotten inside me won't let me delete "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll" or "The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman" or the insipid eighth cycle of "America's Next Top Model." For some reason, the baby ho donkey festival and sea donkerella pageant are my personal El Guapo. I can't get enough of the skin-tight ass pants and the nasty little insinuations that Felicia can't dance or Jolena has an eating disorder. Sea donkey, who are you, to take these many forms?”
(Heather Havrilesky, April 15, 2007, Salon, http://www.salon.com/ent/tv/iltw/2007/04/15/top_design/)

Made-up citation: "Even a seasoned zoologist cannot fully explain the rituals and dress of the sea donkerella and the subspecies Short-Shorts Von Buttcheeken."

No comments: