Thursday, June 28, 2007

supergeniusitude

noun. Wile E. Coyote-esque smarts not available to the unwashed masses such as you and I and that guy over there.

Real citation: “OHNOES! Well, it was a nice 2,000 year run while it lasted, but I believe that all of us Christians will have to agree that it’s time to throw in the towel. After all, how can we possibly hope to survive the sheer scholarly supergeniusitude of James. Fricking. CAMERON??? All is lost, my fellow godbags. We had the unbelievers going for a while, but now the genius behind “The Titanic” has blown our little conspiracy wide open.”
(Emperor Misha I, Feb. 25, 2007, The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, http://www.nicedoggie.net/2007/?cat=70)

Made-up citation: "Had I the supergeniusitude and time, I'd build a crystal palace in the sun, and I'd defend it with feral pig-men and sultry wolf-women. And I'd, uh, get some counseling."

No comments: