Thursday, December 13, 2007

ball-latherer

noun. A soaper and frother and celebrator of one’s own balls, or one’s fellow man’s balls, or the balls of a goat.

Real citation: “Once safe in the cool air of the parking lot, I realized there's a good chance the dude probably suffers from some sort of psychosis/mental disorder. Then again, there's always the chance that he's just a creepy dude. Either way, if I had to choose, I think I'd take the grandpas lathering their balls at me to ol' Nyarrrmy. With the ball-latherers, you know what you're getting -- lathered balls. That's as far is it ever goes. With Nyarrrmy? Who the fuck knows?!”
(Nov. 5, 2006, Crabbydad, http://crabbydad.blogspot.com/2006/11/more-fun-in-lurkerroom.html)

Made-up citation: “In a totalitarian testicular society, ball-latherers and goat-ball-lickers are more important than doctors and lawyers, said my political science professor.”

No comments: