Tuesday, April 15, 2008

cocka-shih-poo

noun. One part cockapoo, one part shih-tzu, one part are you twelve years old?

Related term: cockapoopoopoo.

Real citation: “I have a cocka-shih-poo. Hehe, what a mouthfull. I'm totally willing to exchange any info with you about the poo mixes.”
(July 14, 2003, http://www.auspet.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000068.html)

Made-up citation: “You think the cocka-shih-poo is something? Wait till I breed that puppy with a rat terrier to create the world’s first cocka-rat-shih-poo. And it’s alive!“

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of a Cockapoo and a Shihpoo but never a Cocka-Shih-Poo. What is is like?

yodink said...

Hi
We are pregnant with cocka-shih-poos! The mom is a off white cocka-poo and my nale shih tzu is also of white wjth a little brown & red. I can't wait to see these beautiful puppies. They will be very fluffy and have great outgoing personalities and wil be VERY smart! keep in touch and if you have a pic of yours, can you post?