Monday, May 19, 2008

Godcomplexzilla

noun. Look at me! Ruler of the universe! I can turn ferrets into pharaohs and bad beer into good beer! Poof! Whack! Quack! Hoo!

Real citation: “Anyone who raises a hand and speaks knows that there will be a response from the professor, and a response from Godcomplexzilla - and not necessarily in that order. I never offer my opinion in class anyway, but I used to just sit there in amusement while everyone else fantasized about the loudmouth's spectacular and well-deserved demise. And now I'm just tired of all of it.”
(Sept. 24, 2007, Unread Nonsense, http://pretentiousname.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html)

Made-up citation: “I earned the title of Godcomplexzilla where it counts: in the bubble bath. No rubber duck is safe, and even the mildew prays for mercy.”

No comments: