Friday, May 09, 2008

henchgoat

noun. A lot in life slightly more respected than scapegoat, goat-ball-licker, and lobbyist.

Related terms: henchboobs, henchbreasts, hench-bunny-men, henchchicken, henchdoofus, henchdork, henchgoon, henchho, henchmoron, henchnoncorporeal being, henchscum.

Real citation: “Thank you for the promotion, I shall endeavor to do my utmost to fufill your every need before you even know you need it. However, in order to perform these tasks you have assigned me and in light of my new position as 'Supervisory Henchgoat', I would like to request the ability to hire a few under-henchlings to assist me in my day to day duties. By providing me with four (4) under-henchlings I would be able to continue plan cunning traps and devious plots (see Tasks #23, 48, 56-97, and 103; attached), while using my under-henchlings to maintain and execute (if the need arises for wonton death) future activities.
(Oct. 25, 2005, unitedHeroes.net, http://www.unitedheroes.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5119&sid=c4673e995a10e3157eef86bb1c0df309)

Made-up citation: “Since we replaced the henchgoat with an intern, the farmers are disgruntled, the eggs are runny, and the farmer’s daughter has foresworn our haystack love!”

No comments: