Sunday, March 15, 2009

bladder-splosion

noun. Uh-oh... I see pee-pee in the teepee.

Real citation: "Teachers who make you ask to go to the bathroom, or worse, deny it. Like the fourth grade bladder-splosion that I drew earlier, or that rear end in a top hat in high school who ranted for five minutes about "GOD, What are you, twelve? Have you NO CONTROL over your bladder?" every time someone asked. I could see how this would be a problem for the female students, who were the most common ones to ask, and who had reasons other than a full bladder to visit the ladies room."
(Sept. 13, 2007, The Something Awful Forums, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2980244)

Made-up citation: "I have the remarkable ability to lie in bed, half-zonked, on the verge of a code-four bladder-splosion that could end the draught in the American southwest and/or drown a cat. Someday, God willing, the whole world will know me as the Michael Phelps of holding it, minus the bong."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome citation

Anonymous said...

the code four made me laugh